- Prescription sunglasses can be expensive, but you can save up to 70 percent on retail prices at some online stores.
- Research your options by doing comparison shopping of prices, shipping fees, and special discounts.
- If you also need a cheap eye exam, look into in-person options at big-box retailers and virtual exams online.
If you wear prescription sunglasses, then chances are you’ve spent more on them in the past than you’d like. But there’s another way to buy prescription sunglasses — online. Online eyeglass retailers are gaining in popularity because they often offer more discounts than traditional in-person retailers. Before buying your next pair of prescription sunglasses, search online to find the best deals.
Additionally, their wider selection of prescription sunglasses means you have more options when it comes to picking the perfect pair that suits your face shape and taste. Check out these ways to save on prescription sunglasses, and start searching to find great deals online.
Buy Prescription Sunglasses Online
Prescription sunglasses make it possible to see clearly and protect your eyes from the sun. However, they can be expensive. Fortunately, you can save significantly on retail prices at some online stores.
Here are a few tips for saving money when you order prescription sunglasses online:
- Comparison Shopping: Compare prices between different retailers before making a purchase. Some retailers mark up their prices more than others, so it pays to do your research.
- Check for Free Shipping: See if the retailer offers free shipping. This can save you a significant amount of money, especially if you live in a relatively remote area that’s far from the nearest distribution center.
- Discounts and Coupons: Check for discounts and coupon codes before you checkout. An online search can help you find available coupons to apply to your purchase. Also, scan the website for promo codes.