- AWD systems provide improved power and battery use.
- Nearly all North American manufacturers have a line of electric vehicles.
- Vehicles range substantially in affordability, range and performance.
With the constant and rapid innovation of electric vehicles, it’s hard to avoid the appeal of one when it’s time to replace or upgrade your current ride. In addition to the eco-friendly advantage electric vehicles offer, their technology has also advanced so that they’re both fun and efficient to drive.
Although accessing charging stations was a main concern for electric vehicle owners in the past, charging stations are now abundantly available across U.S. networks. Manufacturers have made EVs more energy-efficient by improving them with all-wheel drive systems, meaning they drain batteries less quickly.
To learn about every AWD electric vehicle on the market today and its unique specs, check out the list of vehicles below.
Audi Q4 e-tron
The 2022 Audi Q4 e-tron electric SUV offers a compact but powerful driving experience. Available with a dual-motor setup and AWD, this model has a claimed driving range of up to 241 miles per charge. With an MSRP of $43,900, the Audi Q4 e-tron is all-new for 2022 and joins the growing ranks of Audi’s electric vehicles.
- Affordable entry into electric vehicles
- Charges to 80% in approximately 30 minutes
- Touch-sensitive controls
- Limited cargo space